Section III – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Perbadanan Kota Buku reserves the right to review, withdraw or suspend the grant in full or in part thereof should any of the following conditions not be complied with:
- Perbadanan Kota Buku s support must be acknowledged on all related publicity materials. Please refer the KLTCC website for details on how to use the Perbadanan Kota Buku logo.
- Perbadanan Kota Buku must be informed in writing of any changes to the proposed project at least seven working days prior to the project’s original execution date. These changes include any changes in the programme, key artistic personnel, venue, and/or date of the project. A project may not be postponed more than once. Any postponement and/or cancellation must be fully explained in writing.
- A copy of the translated book published must be submitted within two months of the end of the project. Failure to submit this copy will result in the payment of the remaining grant and automatic disqualification of any future grant applications.
- Projects that have a potentially strong impact in the local and/or international literary scene.
- The proposed project which receives funding is changed significantly without the prior written approval of Perbadanan Kota Buku.
- The grant is not used for the purpose for which it is awarded.
- Wrong and/or misleading information is provided in the application form, either deliberately or otherwise.
- Illegal or negligent acts that occur during any point of the funded project, which will adversely affect the reputation of the Perbadanan Kota Buku, any government bodies, public institutions, national leaders or your organisation.